We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. To use our Service, we require you to create an account (an “Account”) by registering with us.
- Email Address
- Date of birth
- Facebook profile picture
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content) on our Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users of the Service will be able to see it, along with any other information that you choose to make public through your profile (“Profile”).
- We may collect your phone number and the unique device id number of the mobile device on which you use the Service.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as information that you store using your account.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your device. Please contact your carrier for more information.
- When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional personal data.
- We will collect your financial account information when you sign up for the Service. When you add money to your Account or place, win or lose tournaments through the Service, we will collect any necessary information in order to process and complete the deposit or withdrawal.
- We collect personal information that you submit to us voluntarily in the course of your use of the Service.
- If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that contest.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Service that state that personal information is being collected.
Access To Service
- Subject to these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access, solely for your own personal, noncommercial use (a) the App on any compatible device that you own or control, and (b) the other aspects of the Service. Furthermore, with respect to any App accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or any similar store or marketplace (each an “App Store” and references to the App Store include the corporate entity and its subsidiaries making the App Store available to you), you agree to comply with all applicable third party terms of the App Store (the “Usage Rules”) when using the App. To the extent the terms of these Terms provide for usage rules that are less restrictive than or otherwise in conflict with the Usage Rules, the more restrictive term applies.
- Location-Based Information. When you use the Service on a mobile device, we may also collect location information from the GPS functionality on your device. You hereby authorize us and the Service to take such actions and access such data. You can grant or revoke your consent at any time by changing the settings on your device. You hereby authorize the Service to access such components of your mobile device.
- App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the App and the Service is dependent on the third party from whom you received the App license, e.g., the App Store. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and us and not with the App Store. We, not the App Store, are solely responsible for the App and Service, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the App, you must have access to a wireless network, and you agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the App or Service. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement (e.g., the App Store’s terms and policies) when using the App or Service. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and will have the right to enforce them.
- Accessing and Download the App from iTunes. (Coming Soon) The following applies to any App accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (an “App Store Sourced Application”):
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) these Terms are concluded between you and us only, and not Apple, and (ii) we, not Apple, are solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Application and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Application must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application.
- In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. As between us and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
- You and we acknowledge that, as between us and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar Legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between us and Apple, we, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Terms.
- You and we acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Without limiting any other terms of the Terms, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Application.
Use Of Personal Information
We use your personal information to: Respond to comments, requests and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide you with and communicate with you about the Service;
- Help understand your needs and tailor the features and content of the Service to you;
- Process and deliver the products and services you request;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Facilitate the creation of and secure and to administer your Account;
- Resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Service; and
- Market our products and services and those of third parties to you that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may store and process your personal information in the United States and other countries.
Anonymous Data. We may also create anonymous and/or de-identified data records from your personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use the anonymous data we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Service, track users’ movements in the Service, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, better tailor our Service to our users’ needs, and enhance the content of and improve the Service. For example, some of the Log Files may be collected so that when you use the Service again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. However, we reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose.
Feedback. If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal information. We may publish user feedback from time to time. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal information in it in accordance with this Policy, provided that we may contact you in regards to such feedback.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may disclose certain personal information.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Service, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third party service providers that help us provide the products and services that we offer you.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your personal information with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (“Affiliates”), if we have such Affiliates in the future, in which case we will require our Affiliates to honor this Policy.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
We reserve the right to disclose anonymous data publicly without restriction.
Public Profile. Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. By default, your Profile is public. Content you post to the Service is also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Service, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put personal information in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Service, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
Information Choices and Changes
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in your Account by contacting us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. If you completely delete all of your personal information, then your Account may become deactivated, although your personal information associated therewith will remain on the Service unless you have deleted such personal information. We may also retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your personal information to third parties, we cannot access that personal information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Service; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Service.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Our Service may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Service and go to another site and another entity may collect information from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Policy do not apply to these outside websites or content, or to any collection of data after you click on links to such outside websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content, or websites.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES. This Policy addresses only our use and disclosure of information we collect from and/or about you on the Service. If you disclose information to others, or authorize us to do the same under this Policy, the use and disclosure restrictions contained in this Policy will not apply to any third party. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Service.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN. Our Service not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our Service. We do not collect or maintain personal information from children we actually know are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. If you are a non U.S. user of the Service, by using the Service and/or providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in this Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your information, you consent to such transfer.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. We may change this Policy from time to time for any reason. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above and post the new Policy here www.playgamerfame.com/privacypolicy . You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.